DNR Advisory Council meeting set
MANISTIQUE – The Department of Natural Resources Eastern Upper Peninsula Citizens’ Advisory Council (CAC) will meet Thursday, June 19 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., at the Manistique Community Building, located at 190 N. Maple St. in Manistique.
Agenda items will include:
– DNR division reports by staff
– U.P. Deer Advisory Team update
– Chronic wasting disease (CWD) subcommittee report
– Presentation on white-nose syndrome and bats
– Overview of Shipboard Education Program partnership in Marquette
– Public commenThe Eastern Upper Peninsula and Western Upper Peninsula CACs are designed to advise the DNR on regional programs and policies.